Sunday, November 05, 2006

Man...it's getting NASTY out there

I did a lot of traveling yesterday into the northeastern part of the state...listened to local radio ads...nasty stuff...mostly coming from the Repub side...Kagen seems to be taking the worst of it from Gard (same crap from the TV ads.."rich Dr. Kagen..sues his patients...etc., etc). Heard one radio ad FOR the Marriage amendment saying "don't believe those TV ads against the amendment". I've never seen anything like it.

I've seen some pretty ugly tv ads against Doyle and also against Faulk...also got a robo call about Falk supporting "illegal immigrants" this morning.

Locally, the Zein ads against Kreitlow are just disgusting....

I'm not buying this crap that "both sides do it". I think we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

On the more paranoid side of the ledger, there was the Sadam death sentence announced this morning . I wonder about what effect (if any) it will have on the election....then there's the crap from the Sunday morning talking heads that seem to be revolving around the theme, "The Republicans are closing the gap!" I this being done to create a cover story for stealing the election again?.....yeah, I know, it's paranoid as hell but who would have ever thought that Diebold voting machines could be hacked? Who would have ever thought that our own Presidennt would lie us into a war? Who would have ever thought Bush could be so breathtakingly incompetent?

Paranoid or rightously cautious?

I think cautious...

No comments: