Man....things are moving fast.
First, there's the news that "Snotty Scotty" has been replaced by Tony (don't eat the yellow) Snow. There are almost too many jokes here....I like barb that it isn't a new job (going from Fox News to the White House) it's just an interdepartment transfer.....no kidding.
Even funnier? How 'bout all the quotes from Snow "trashing" Bush in the past? Some goodies from Keith Olbermann
Here are a few gems:
– Bush has “lost control of the federal budget and cannot resist the temptation to stop raiding the public fisc.” <3/17/06>
– “George W. Bush and his colleagues have become not merely the custodians of the largest government in the history of humankind, but also exponents of its vigorous expansion.” <3/17/06>
– “President Bush distilled the essence of his presidency in this year’s State of the Union Address: brilliant foreign policy and listless domestic policy.” <2/3/06>
– “George Bush has become something of an embarrassment.” <11/11/05>
– Bush “has a habit of singing from the Political Correctness hymnal.” <10/7/05>
– “No president has looked this impotent this long when it comes to defending presidential powers and prerogatives.” <9/30/05>
Okay, so let me get this straight: Now, Tony Snow is going to stand before the Press Corps every day and DEFEND Bush after trashing him FOR THE RECORD as recently as March 17 of this year.....
the word is:
Probably the best news on the net?
How about this about our old, almost forgotten friend KKKarl Rove? Here's the link
It seems that KKkarl had a meeting with special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald and is now meeting with his lawyers.
Could it be? Could it finally be.....