Monday, January 28, 2008

Poll: Vote by commenting

BillinPortland over at DailyKos has a poll up about the pResident's State of the Union Speech tonight...he wants to know if you'll watch it....

Thought I would ask the Wood County Dems the same questions...here they are:

Will You watch the STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS?

YES. It is an event of historical importance.

YES. I'll watch it the same way I slow down and gawk at a traffic accident on the highway.

YES. It has more laughs per minute than anything else on TV (except Fox News)

MAYBE.

NO. The Geneva Conventions state that Dubyababbling is torture.

Vote by leaving a comment.....

btw: I took the second option.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definately will not watch, As I get older I find that my brain is not as sharp or quick as it once was. I have also discovered over the past too many years that 10 minutes of listening to dubya equals a loss of one IQ point. I just cant afford to loose any more points.

Anonymous said...

I'll watch somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd options.

I am REALLY struck silly by Obama fever right now (just watched the Caroline and Ted Kennedy endorsement speeches), so I must rest a bit!