Monday, July 02, 2007

...the best laid plans of mice and men...




After all the careful planning and posturing, I ended up being hijacked from going to the convention...



bummer!



Look what I missed at the meetup...(some of you may recognize ClassWarrior from the blogs)






The resolution to keep party officers from registering as paid lobbyists was defeated....by questionable means and our amendment which was a compromise was not even able to be brought to the floor because of the change in the debate rules made at the discretion of the chair (of the Platform and Resoulutions Committee, not Wineke...just so Joe doesn't think I'm bad-mouthing him)....there will be more info later....LoLo stopped over to give me a play-by-play of the proceedings and it wasn't pretty....I'm still waiting to talk to Dave Wille about it...and also Al ...need to get their take on matters before I make a judgement....I did talk to Sybylla and Madashell and they are both literally madashell....

Lots of local stuff to talk about......

Pittsville 4th of July Parade coming up on Wednesday...hope to see a lot of us there...I like the idea of grouping Amy-Sue's car, Julie Lassa's car, and the Wood County Dems float althoghter and marching as a unit....

That nasty trailer park issue keeps raising it's head in both Wisconsin Rapids and Marshfield...although I think it will remain a "done deal" in Marshfield. Post your thoughts and ideas on it here...if you're not one of the team bloggers, go ahead and post under anonymous ...all you have to do is click on add a comment, write your comment and check anonymous...you can sign your name of not...your choice.

No comments: