Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkk!



Got back from the "Sunshine State" yesterday and went into committee meetings immediately...




More meetings this afternoon...gonna be busy, busy, busy...




I know we think it's hot up here right now but compared to the 104 degree heat index yesterday and the 110 degree heat index today in Tallahassee, Florida, this is heaven.




The trip home was very smooth...we were apparently among the luckier passengers on "that" airline who weren't delayed or cancelled coming out of Atlanta yesterday...




I'll catch up on things over the next few days or so...in the meantime....








:Hail to thee our Alma Mater....




(note: singers RUN in my family.....as fast as they can)


on edit: I should be ashamed to admit this but I never knew the founder of Florida State University was the GRANDSON OF THOMAS JEFFERSON! Here's a statute of Francis Wayles Epps on Westcott Square...
More later....

No comments: