Thursday, August 09, 2007

Potpouri










I'll get back to the State-wide politics in a second but I' ve wrapped up my summary of the trip here








Amy Sue had a piece in today's Marshfield News-Herald about the proposed Cable Franchising bill.....and in that article I think she gives away her stance on the Governor's proposed State-Wide Smoking ban....read it here...tell me what you think...When I was in Madison on 7/25 she was still undecided.




I suppose we should be getting ready for the County/State Fair. Anybody signing up to work yet? Who has the sign-up sheet?




Things seem to be pretty quiet right now....got anything you want to argue about?



The Democratic Candidates Debate(s)....personally I think it's a bit EARLY to even be doing this...




Just for fun....I'm posting a picture of me, the food nazi and our favorite State Senator, Julie Lassa.








No comments: