Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just a few observations to end the weekend with

The recent cold snap seems to be over....I have to admit I was a little surprised by the -23 temp and -35 wind chills on Saturday morning...those temps are usually reserved for early January, not February. I think it will be milder from here on out but we can still look forward to the traditional "Boys State Basketball Tournement Blizzard".

I think I'm going to be sending out emails to some of our membership that I know is very active on the web to make invitations to post here. I know there are a lot of really good ideas out there and I know some of our membership has been very active in various causes. I'd like them to comment or blog about them.

So if you see an email from me, keep your cotton-pickin' paws off the "delete" key.



e

No comments: