Thursday, October 26, 2006

Why the Debate?

I don't understand this......

There are some Democrats who are saying that they wish the New Jersey Supreme Court decision regarding Civil Unions wouldn't have come out until AFTER THE ELECTION. There is a school of thought that says this decision will only serve to "rile up the Republican base"...and...give them another reason to bash Democrats.

Even though I have often been accused of being a charter member of the TINFOILHAT CLUB, I don't believe for one minute that the timing of the decision was political or orchestrated in any way by Republicans, conservatives or RW, radio talk-show hosts.....I think it was jurisprudence working at its own pace

AND

I don't think any amount of gay-bashing by the Republican base will change things...they have a pedophile on their hands and I don't think they want to be reminded of it....


What do you think?

e

No comments: