Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bryan Kennedy

I haven't done this although I've been meaning to do so.

One of the worst of the worst of the Republicans in Congress is Wisconsin's own Jim Sensenbrenner, who, you might remember, didn't like the Dems holding a hearing and came in and singlehandedly cut off their microphones. His support for the Patriot Act and other even more intrusive "security measures" has been sickening. Up until now he has run with absolute impunity in what has always been considered a "safe" district for Republicans.

Last election cycle, Bryan Kennedy ran against him, and, predictably only garnered something like 35% of the vote.

But things have changed.

Bush's coattails won't help Sensenbrenner as much as before. And Bryan is much better known and better funded than before. I raqn into him at the State Convention in June and I'm impressed with him.

So here's a little plug for Bryan. If you have a few extra dollars to spend on campaign contributions consider sending some to Bryan Kennedy's campaign. If you want to know more about him, here's his website:

  • http://www.bk.2006.org/
  • 1 comment:

    LoLo said...

    I,too, am impressed with Bryan Kennedy and will offer this post as my additional plug for him. I am especially glad to see him using the internet regularly to contact me.