Saturday, October 28, 2006

hehehehe...gotta have a sense of humor

Friend "Jesus General" had some advice for his Republican buddies:


Sure, my beloved Republican party has made a mess of everything it’s touched, but according to Rush, Mr. Hannity, and that guy at the coffee shop who’s always ranting about commies, the Frenchmen in the Democratic Party will be much, much worse. That’s why I want to see Democrats elected this cycle. It’ll prove once and for all that Republicans aren’t the most inept elected officials on the planet. At least, that’s what I hope.

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/

Sure hope the repubs take his advice....hope everybody is enjoying this beautiful day....

btw: I am deliberately staying away from the Matt Lauer/Catie Couric take on the Michael J. Fox political advertisement because I don't want to get carried away and use THAT kind of language on the blog.....besides...it would be a long, long, long rant.....e

No comments: