Monday, July 31, 2006

Raputre Ready?

Just read on one of the blogs that some of our more ....um....religously active...friends are saying that THURSDAY is the day of the long-awaited RAPTURE......

damn....I wonder if I've got time to schedule a haircut?

Do I have to cancel Friday's dental appointment?

...so many questions...

On the other hand, the credit card payment is due on the 15th.....HAH! Take that Capital ONE!

ON EDIT: Ooops....another blog says that it's TUESDAY!!!! Funnier yet...all the Christian Radio stations are abuzz over it.....

some of the funnier comments I've read....

"...When the rapture comes, can I have your car?"

"..actually I'll be thrilled when all those @#$%& are gone..."

"ummm....Tuesday isn't good for me, can we pencil it in for sometime in August?.."



No comments: