Wednesday, July 26, 2006

About that "I-word" again...



I understand there is a group meeting to strategize on the infamous I-word.

For all of you who have the courage to stand up and be counted on the subject I say congratulations. You have my admiration.










In the meantime, here are a few pictures for your enjoyment...l.

first, the newest darling of the Nation of Right Blogostan, Pam of the Rightwing blog Atlas Shrugged (a tribute to Ayn Rand which she may or may not have ever read) Her claim to fame is "Vblogging" or, video blogging......it's a site to behold....don't worry Pammy, we ALL wish the words on your tee-shirt were true. If you have a strong stomach you can see what I'm talking about here.

Oh yeah, she was scheduled to go to Israel to "Vblog Live!" but the invitation was cancelled by the Israeli Embassy. Geee.....I wonder why?







T
Then, of course, there's Ann Coulter who was on CNBC last night claiming that Bill Clinton....you remember him...the guy the Right Wing claimed was a seriel rapist....has

are you ready for this?

"...some latent homosexuality somewhere..." I'm not even going to touch this...not...with...a...ten-foot...pole.

Read the transcript on Raw Story, here
e

No comments: