Friday, June 23, 2006

The weekend is fast approaching....

I have an 8 hour CEU out of town on Monday morning so I'll spend most of the weekend anticipating that....

I'm waiting for the infamous friday 5pm news dump...when the Bush Administration dumps its bad news so it will die over the weekend.....I dunno...maybe the Financial records monitoring was the bad news.....

On that subject. I don't think it's quite as bad as some blog are making it out to be. The bad thing is that there is no indication that there were any safeguards put into place to assure...AFFIRMITIVELY ... that no abuse could take place. This Administration believes we should trust them without question but at the same time they're telling us that we can't trust government.

Anyway...feel free to hang comments on any subject you want on this post...if not...have a nice weekend...

(oh yeah, cooking drunken chicken while we talk. First try at it...hope it's good)

No comments: