Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hey John....


Did you know that you've got your hands on the "helm" of the County Organization?


Before Dave left on vacation, he said (specifically) "If anything comes up, well, John's THE MAN!"


I've been amusing myself all day trying to figure out how to precipitate a crisis and then give out John's phone number! (evilgrin off)


If Dave's fondest dream doesn't come true (the one about being captured by an unknown tribe of Australian female Super Models looking for ....er....ah....gratification) then he'll be back early in July. Hope all goes smoothly until then.

e

1 comment:

John D. said...

Hey Ed,

That was a good post! I like the pic!! I'm sure I can steer us in the right direction...or is that the "left" direction..haha!! We had a good showing at the Rapids parade today... My youngest daughter and I worked the parade for Julie....Amy Sue, Marlin,Tom Reichert and Norm with our county float were all represented as well.