Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Message from Russ

I want to wish you and your family a happy holiday and New Year.

Thanks to your ongoing enthusiasm for our work, we just surpassed our year-end goal of raising $30,000, giving us a solid financial foundation to start 2008 off right.

Over the last year, I was honored by your outpouring of support for my work in the Senate. From trying to hold this Administration accountable for their complete disregard for the rule of law, to our fight to end this President's disastrous Iraq-centric foreign policy - you were right there with me, and for that I cannot thank you enough.

I am confident that in 2008, with your continued support, we can build on our past success and not only elect a Democrat to the White House - but also offer even more assistance to great progressive candidates across the country. I look forward to working with you on these challenges as together we continue to advance a progressive reform agenda for the nation.

Thank you again for all that you do.

Have a wonderful holiday and New Year.


Sincerely,
Russ Feingold

No comments: