Monday, December 05, 2005

Last Chance Democracy Cafe

If you haven't heard of this series of articles, you're really missing something.

The Last Chance Democracy Cafe is a series of articles by Stephen C. Day writing for Buzzflash.com. It is set in a Cafe owned by a retired lawyer and features conversations among him and an eclectic group of regulars at the Cafe. More than any other site, I have found Day and his mythical group of liberals to more clearly give voice to ideals of the Democratic/Progressive movement than any other site I have visited.

Here's a link to the archives.

http://www.buzzflash.com/day/index.php

Read it at your leisure. There are lots of episodes. I'm pretty sure that, like me, you'll become a devoted fan of Stephen C. Day and eagerly await each new episode.

Ed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on free wood working catalog, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about free wood working catalog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed...Wow! While I was searching for info on free wood working catalog I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for free wood working catalog. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about free wood working catalog.