Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To all my fellow Wood County Democrats, I wish you a safe, healthy and prosperous 2006.

Actually it's 11 pm our time but I just watched the East Coast celebrations on TV. Okay, admit it. How many of you celebrate at 11 o'clock and fall asleep before midnight our time?

I was going to post a fairly long post concerning some of the topics that Dave discussed on Ryan Lindsay's Insight show on Friday but decided to put if off until a little while. I will just use this space to congratulate Dave on a good job on the show.

As the deadline for filing papers for local offices approaches, I have heard some encouraging news about Democrats filing for office. I'll write more about this later.

Good luck to all in the New Year...be safe if you're out tonight.

No comments: